Sale Sold out
Regular price $22.95 AUD
Regular priceUnit price per
Our COVE teether features a ring of soft, chewable silicone beads - perfect for providing much needed counterpressure on those sore gums - and a hard beech wood teething ring - ideal for when baby needs a hard surface to chew on to help the teeth break through the gum surface!
• an original NatureBubz® design
• made with eco-friendly materials
• soft, chewable silicone beads that help by providing counter-pressure to the gums.
• 100% food-grade silicone that's FREE from all nasties like BPA | PVC | Cadmium | Lead & Phthalates
• Beech hardwood that is naturally antibacterial and PERFECT for chewing on to help teeth break through the gum surface.
Sure....we like products to look good and function well, but safety ALWAYS comes first.
Our products are designed with care to ensure that they meet - and exceed - relevant Australian / New Zealand safety standards.
For ultimate peace of mind, we routinely send products for safety testing at an accredited testing laboratory.
CARE & USE
Carefully inspect teether for signs of wear before each use, ensuring that the beads on the ring are still firmly compressed.
Teethers that contain wood products are to be SPOT CLEANED only, using a slightly damp cloth.
• To keep the wooden components feeling and looking their best, we recommend refinishing
frequently with our organic balm made with beeswax and coconut oil.
•Store in a well ventilated location out of direct sunlight.
As with all baby toys, please use only under adult supervision.
For hygiene reasons, it is recommended that beaded teethers be replaced every 3-6 months.
Further Safety and Care information can be found here: